We carry out separator inspection surveys across the whole of the UK. All surveys are carried out by a fully trained engineer who will complete a omprehensive and detailed report on every unit inspected on site.
During the survey any defective items will be noted and also reported back to site on the same day. Whilst on site our engineers will service any interceptor alarms and recalibrate them if required.
Upon completion of the survey we will be able to provide advice as to whether any of the units will require servicing and also if any of the filters (if fitted) need to be changed.
- Separator size (approximate capacity)
- All relevant manufacturers details inc. class & type
- Alarm details including probes (if fitted)
- Filter details including size (if fitted)
- Oil levels
- Silt levels
- Condition of liquids within each unit
- Condition of turrets and access chambers
- Size and condition of manhole lids
As part of the Aquasentry complete drainage maintenance package, we also offer full, internal interceptor inspections which are recommended every five years. With years of experience in the interceptor maintenance industry, our engineers have worked alongside the Environment Agency in the creation of PPG3: Use and design of oil separators in surface water drainage systems.
For further information on our Separator Inspections service please contact us.
Separator Inspection Overview