Aquasentry carry out bespoke pump station servicing throughout the whole of the UK. All servicing and maintenance is carried out by fully qualified engineers who have considerable experience in this field. Each service visit follows a detailed 30 point checklist and a fully documented, written report will be returned after each visit.
We provide a service of planned preventative maintenance, along with emergency response for sewage, storm and freshwater pumps regardless of make or design. An average plant should be maintained at least once a year and for larger pumping stations, three or four times depending on usage.
We strongly recommend at least an annual servicing of pumps, levels and control panels to ensure continuous safe and correct operation - thereby addressing any problems before they become expensive breakdowns. All work is carried out by certified Confined Space trained engineers and certified specialist equipment (lifting frame, chain block, gas monitor, breathing apparatus equipment and safety harness) is provided on every job.
As well as service and maintenance, Aquasentry are also able to offer supply, installation, repair and rebuild services for an extensive range of pump stations, interceptors, attenuation systems and rainwater harvesting systems.
Our pump station service includes:
- Inspection of the pumps
- Pressure wash of pump, sump and internal pipework
- Inspection & cleaning of the floats to determine correct operation
- Examination and testing of electrical control equipment
- Inspection & replacement of faulty indicator lamps
- Inspection of alarm system
- Inspection of all internal pipework, checking for leaks
- Inspection of non-return & isolation valves
- Inspection of pump oil including renewal if required
- Inspection of all lifting equipment including cables/shackles
- Inspection of guiderails and degreasing where necessary
- Cleaning of the kiosk
For further information on our Pump Station Servicing please contact us.
Pump Station Servicing Overview