The Aquasentry web interface allows you to monitor your site pollution monitoring equipment in the UK remotely 24/7 from one central location. The unit has a many beneﬁts including:
- Real time date stamped records for the Environment Agency
- Awareness of any potential incidents immediately
- Reduced health and safety risks and increased environmental compliance.
We provide a range of solutions which will allow our customers the benefit of utilising monitoring equipment without having to worry about civil challenges such as electricity cables, sewers, drainage or gas pipes.
The performance of all of Aquasentry’s products can be enhanced by the use of wireless technology, it can be linked to other equipment or used to monitor and provide an alert over large distances or zoned areas. It also helps to minimise risks from a Health & Safety and Environmental perspective.
This system acts as a warning system alerting the end user of potential pollution incidents before they happen and enables you to send an alert to up to 12 people via text and email should an alarm trigger, ensuring that you are fully aware of the potentials risks you have on site at all times.
Online monitoring systems can be retrofitted to existing installations and require minimal civil works nor any mains power source. Systems can be preset to test up to every 15 minutes ensuring that any alerts or warnings can be dealt with quickly. The system is accessed by an online portal through a web interface meaning it can be accessed anywhere that you have access to the internet. Access is password protected and individual users have their own unique password that you can then customise specific views (site, regional, system).
The online monitoring system has a multitude of benefits including:
- Provides accurate and instant record keeping for environmental purposes such as EA visits or ISO14001 accreditation
- Remote monitoring reduces the need for manual handling, confined space work, open manholes and planned maintenance checks
- Reduces the need for manual inspection, reducing time and manpower requirements
- Real time monitoring
- Awareness of any potential challenges immediately
- Reduced Health and Safety risks and increased Environmental compliance
- Easy to retro fit in existing installations or in remote locations.
- The unit requires minimal civils to be installed.