You have a legal responsibility to minimise the impact your business has on the environment. In order for you to understand what those responsibilities are you need to ensure that you fully understand your site and any potential risks associated with it.
How would you answer the following questions?
- If you have a spill how do you ensure that no contaminants leave your site?
- Do you understand your responsibilities inline with the pollution prevention guidelines and the law?
- How are pollutants removed from your site?
- In the event of a fire do you have a plan in place to ensure that firewater run off doesn’t leave your site?
- How do monitor your water/pollutant levels on site?
Did you know that accurate monitoring and maintenance of all pollutants can save you time and money?
If you need help with any of the points about why not contact us for FREE advice.