- ATEX and IECEx product certification for equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres. Baseefa is the leading internationally recognised certification body for explosion protected equipment, delivering IECEx, ATEX and DSEAR certification.
- Most of the Aquasentry product range is ATEX approved.
- The Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC) registration scheme is for all persons who work directly or indirectly, on or near operational plant and equipment connected with electricity transmission and distribution.
- Our Engineers are listed on the EUSR for BESC.
- CSCS was set up to help the construction industry to improve quality and reduce accidents. CSCS cards are increasingly demanded as proof of occupational competence by contractors, public and private clients and others.
- Our Engineers all carry by the CSCS cards.
Competent Persons Register
- A Competent Person (CPS) must be registered with a scheme that has been approved by The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG). Schemes authorised by the DCLG are listed on its website.
- Our Engineers are covered by the CPS.
- The UVDB Verify audit and assessment service focuses on risk critical issues and provides demonstrable compliance to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements.
- Aquasentry are member of the UVDB.
- Many workplaces contain spaces that are considered “confined”. A confined space has limited or restricted means for entry and those working in these areas must have the relevant permit to do so.
- All our engineers are covered for confined space entry.